My name is Rebecca Clark. I help you take the next step in your work.
Work is my favorite form of accomplishment.
As a teenager, I worked all the jobs – paper route, lawn mowing, babysitting, fast food, and selling stuff like grapefruit, chocolate suckers, and Girl Scout cookies.
In college, and beyond, I taught and took roles in human resources.
After going to graduate school (Instructional Design & Technology), I pursued instructional design, project management, and leadership positions.
I got the degrees, the certifications, and all the training.
I wanted to be paid well, do good work, and be credible. And, I was.
Underneath all of the hard work and accomplishment, I really wasn’t satisfied. I knew that I hadn’t yet found and offered up my best work.
After 25+ years of working for schools, corporations, and government, I quit being an employee.
Now, I am a coach and a business owner.
It’s the right work for me.
I love helping people figure out how to take that next step – into a new job and into entrepreneurship.
It’s not for the faint of mind. But, it’s worth it.
Honor the inner voice nudging you forward, even if it means fear and becoming a beginner again.
Get started on the first step! Schedule a free coaching session below.
Need to see credentials? – Education & Training
- Life Coach Certification (The Life Coach School)
- Executive Chief Learning Officer Certificate
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (Active)
- Program Management (Level II) Certificate (Department of Defense)
- M.S. – Curriculum Development (Instructional Systems Design/Technologies)
- Secondary Teaching Certificate – History and Psychology (Inactive)