No work experience is wasted. Unless, of course, you waste it.
My first job was a paper route. I was nine years old. Too young to deliver papers. But, I was tall. And, they needed help and made an exception.
This opened my mind to more possibilities for earning money.
So, I mowed neighborhood lawns, started babysitting, and made chocolate suckers (which were really good, so I ate a lot of them).
So many lessons learned.
By high school I was working at Kentucky Fried Chicken, waitressing, cleaning toilets at the Chamber of Commerce, & weeding petunias along a popular road in our city.
More lessons learned.
College brought assembly line work, resident assistant in the dormitories, drug store cashier, & working at a clothing outlet. But, college also brought substitute teaching & facilitating at a training center.
SO MANY JOBS.
SO MANY EXPERIENCES.
SO MANY EXPERIMENTS, FAILURES, GROWTH, & LEARNING.
All of it contributes to the work I offer going forward.
I’m here to help YOU if you are ready to take the next step.
Is it time for you?
Time to get the promotion, change careers, or just be more productive in your current role?
I can help. This is what I do as a coach and advisor. A guide on the side. Helping you figure it all out.
Check out the Move Your Desk coaching and consulting services
- Advisor & Consultant
- Career Coach
- Learning Technologies Director
- Project Manager
- Production Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Performance Consultant
- Membership Services Director
- Executive Chief Learning Officer (GMU)
- Project Management Professional (Active PMP)
- Program Management (Level II) (Department of Defense)
- Life Coach (The Life Coach School)
- M.S. – Curriculum Development (Instructional Technologies)
- Secondary Teaching – History, Psychology, Communications Minor